Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Client Meeting

My design and my layout is going to be waves, that is because it is the closest theme to a tsunami. My topic is tsunami's, and i have written all about them on my site, i have also added videos, pictures, and games. I would design my site by adding a theme of "waves" so it can show that the site is all about tsunami's. My site has 5 pages, and i want to use these pages the best i can because they are a few and i want to use them wisely, the pages are: Home, tsunami info, pictures, videos, and games. Iweb is working really good, but there are some things it cant do, it would not allow you to add comment boards, and advertisements, and many more cool stuff. The things that are working are, adding images videos and adding pages are easy and nice. So far i do not have a emergency plan, but i will add a section of how to prevent tsunami's and some links attached to it. In each page i have a website that has to do with the category and some information that i wrote.
Here are some screenshots that i took to show you what I'm working o so far


  

8 comments:

Dylan said...

kwl but not exactly my type! good job!

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

william ko said...

dylan stop copying my words!

nice put more pics tho

Maha said...

Good Job But u have to Put Morre Pictures ;P

Rami said...

great web ;)) keep it up ;o Its betta then mine atleasstt =((
Keep it up ;D

><> FISH !

Amna said...

Great Site..

Keep it Up!!!

Hamdan said...

i can say its definitely colorful... maybe more pics

Ilhem said...

good work makha!!!!!!!!:p